Read these guidelines and click the acknowledgement at the bottom of the page to proceed.
Masking is recommended inside the Museum. Learn more.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe:
- Offering advance timed-ticket sales to allow for contactless payment.
- Providing physical barriers such as plexiglass shields in customer service areas.
- Maintaining cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and providing substantial access to hand sanitizer, throughout our facility.
What We’re Asking of Our Guests:
- Please stay home if you feel ill, are in isolation because of a COVID diagnosis, or are awaiting results from a COVID test.
- Purchase your timed ticket before coming to the Museum. Walk-up admission is subject to availability.
- Masks are recommended. The Museum will not be providing masks to visitors.
- Wash your hands, for at least 20 seconds, regularly during your visit. Avoid touching your face. Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- Food and beverages are only permitted in the Museum's cafeteria, with the exception of bottled water and baby bottles, which are allowed in the galleries.
Limitation of Liability
Please note that while the Museum continues to adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep you safe, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By being in public spaces like the Museum, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.
We hope you enjoy visiting the Royal Tyrrell Museum, and that you feel comfortable and safe while connecting with Alberta’s rich fossil heritage.
The safety of visitors and staff is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding, and for working with us to minimize potential risks.
I have read and agree to the policies and procedures.