The Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology relies on motivated individuals who enjoy interacting with people from around the world and providing excellent customer service. Our Visitor Services team provides a quality guest experience, ensuring the visitors’ first and last impression is memorable.
The Visitor Services Team Leader is responsible for accurately collecting admission and program fees, shift opening, and end of shift reconciliation. This position will take a leadership role within the team to welcome, inform, and engage Museum visitors, as well as assisting with resolving any customer issues.
The Team Leader will promote Museum services and respond to questions about the Museum and surrounding area. In addition, the Team Leader will assist with training and supervising staff including the overseeing the daily performance of the team.
- Cash handling experience, with responsibility of opening and closing a cash till
- Experience with point-of-sale systems
- Computer skills and willingness to learn new software applications
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Detail oriented with ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Leadership experience and ability to develop good working relationships within a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced professional environment
- Outgoing and friendly nature
Work Term: fulltime year-round; willingness to work weekends and general holidays on a rotating basis
Salary: based on skill and experience
Deadline for application: This competition is CLOSED. Job position has been filled.
How to Apply
Forward your resume, with a cover letter to:
Support Services Manager
Drumheller & District Chamber of Commerce
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; though Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.