Experience the thrill of discovery again and again! When you become a member, your support helps fund exciting new research and fieldwork, innovative exhibits, and award-winning educational programs at the Museum. Save big with our Standard and Executive memberships through exclusive benefits and year-round admission to the Museum.
- Youth/Senior: $40
- Adult: $50
- Family: $110
- Minimum Donation: $350 (all ages, family, or individual)
|Unlimited access to the Museum for one year||Yes||Yes|
|Subscription to our bi-annual newsletter||Yes||Yes|
|15% discount in the Museum Shop||Yes||Yes|
|15% discount in the Museum Cafeteria||Yes||Yes|
50% off General Admission for one (1)
additional guest (one time use)
One (1) free Dinosite program
Voting privileges at the Cooperating Society's
Annual General Meeting
|Two (2) individual Guest Passes||Yes|
|Recognition in the bi-annual newsletter||Yes|
|Invitations for exclusive Members-only events||Yes|
|Tax receipt for charitable donation||Yes|
- Terms and Conditions
- Annual memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase, and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A valid membership card must be presented to access member benefits.
- The Royal Tyrrell Museum reserves the right to request additional identification when a membership card is presented.
- General admission guest discounts are only valid when the cardholder is present.
- The Dinosite program is subject to availability.
- A tax receipt will be provided for a portion of your Executive membership.
- Must be 18+ to vote at the Cooperating Society’s Annual General Meeting.
- The Royal Tyrrell Museum Cooperating Society reserves the right to change membership benefits and prices at any time, without prior notice.
Contact Us About Memberships
Toll-free in Alberta
310-0000 then (403) 820-6222
Toll-free in North America (outside Alberta)
1-888-440-4240 then (403) 820-6222
Outside North America