The Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce is seeking a Gallery Experience Officer to join the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology (RTMP). Gallery Experience Officers provide a combined function of security monitoring, information sharing, and public interaction within galleries and adjacent public areas of the Museum.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to learn and retain information
- Positive and friendly manner
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Base knowledge of Earth and Life sciences
- Valid security check
- First Aid certification
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Group Health Benefits Plan available
- Group RSP Plan available
Work Term: to start April 1, 2021
Hours of work: shifts as scheduled, including weekends, evenings, and general holidays
Application deadline: Consideration of applications will begin March 22, 2021; however, the competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
How to Apply
Forward résumé with cover letter to:
Kathy Little, Support Services Manager
Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
This position is subject to funding approval.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered.
COVID-19 protocols are in place.