The Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce is seeking seasonal Visitor Services Representatives to collect admission and program fees from individuals or groups visiting the Royal Tyrrell Museum. The representatives will welcome visitors, promote Museum services, and respond to visitor questions about the Museum and surrounding community. Representatives will also assist other frontline areas within the Museum to ensure customers experience a safe and enjoyable visit.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Cash handling experience
- Detail-oriented and ability to problem-solve
- Computer skills and willingness to learn new computer applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced professional environment
- Outgoing and friendly manner
- Valid security check
- First Aid certification
Terms: May 3 to August 31, 2021
June 28 to August 31, 2021
Salary: $15.00 – $16.25 per hour, based on experience and education applicable to each position.
Deadline for application: Monday, March 22, 2021
How to Apply
Forward résumé with cover letter to:
Kathy Little, Support Services Manager
Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
These positions are subject to funding approval.
COVID-19 protocols are in place.