The Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce is seeking seasonal Gallery Experience Officers to provide a combined function of security monitoring, information sharing, and public interaction at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to learn and retain information
- Positive and friendly manner
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Base knowledge of Earth and life sciences
- Valid security check
- First Aid certification
Terms: May 10 to August 31, 2021
June 28 to August 31, 2021
Salary: $15.00 – $16.25 per hour, based on experience and education applicable to each position.
Deadline for application: Monday, March 22, 2021
How to Apply
Forward résumé with cover letter to:
Kathy Little, Support Services Manager
Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
These positions are subject to funding approval.
COVID-19 protocols are in place.