Join us for an evening of fun, food, fossils, and the opportunity to meet a palaeontologist. Attendees will enjoy light snacks and beverages from local businesses before diving into an action-filled evening of activities.
Your ticket includes:
- An informal mixer, from 7:00 – 7:30 p.m., with complimentary appetizers and a cash bar.
- Ice-breaker activity with mystery fossils.
- A presentation by a palaeontologist on significant fossil discoveries from the Drumheller badlands, and a crash course on how to identify fossils.
- A fossil identification session with specimens brought by attendees.
- A fun activity where groups rotate through stations to identify fossils from the badlands.
Date & Time: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023, 7 – 9 p.m.
Location: Multipurpose Room, Royal Tyrrell Museum Learning Centre
Cost: $35 + GST per person.
Registration closes at 3:30 p.m. MT on Monday, February 13, 2023.
If you plan to bring fossils for identification, please check the box on the registration page. You can bring a maximum of three fossils.
Book now. Space is limited!
Additional booking information:
- This is an adult-only experience (18+). Any guests arriving for this event with children/infants will not be admitted. No refunds will be provided.
- Tickets are only available for purchase in advance and can be purchased online.
- This event is entirely accessible.
- All guests are required to show government photo ID as per our AGLC license.