* SOLD OUT *
Saturday, October 1, 2022
6:30 – 10:15 p.m.
Join us for an evening to remember! Have your questions answered by a palaeontologist, and see the Museum’s hidden treasures behind the scenes. Attendees will enjoy tasty appetizers and beverages from local businesses before diving into an action-filled evening of activities. Participants will be split into groups (12 people or fewer) to experience guided tours, and enjoy some free time roaming the exhibits and the Museum Shop.
Your ticket includes:
- An informal mixer, from 6:30 – 7:00 p.m., with charcuterie boxes provided by Bikes and Bites. Beverages, including local beer, wine, and non-alcoholic options, will be available for purchase at the start of the evening.
- A guided tour through the Museum’s Preparation Lab to find out how our technicians prepare fossils for research and display.
- A guided tour through the Museum’s Collections area to see where we store fossils and get a glimpse of some of the amazing specimens currently off-display.
- A brief presentation, and question and answer session, with a Museum palaeontologist.
- An informative gallery tour led by an educator to learn more about exhibit highlights.
- An hour to explore the exhibits and visit the Museum Shop.
Cost: $95 + GST per person. Registration closes at 3:30 p.m. MT on Monday, September 26, 2022.
This event is perfect for date night, girls’ night out, or reconnecting with friends! Participants are encouraged to stay overnight in Drumheller and find suitable transportation to and from the event if you plan to sample the local beer and wine.
Book now! Space is limited.
Additional booking information:
- This is an adults-only experience (18+). Any guests arriving for this experience with children/infants will not be admitted. No refunds will be provided.
- Tickets are only available for purchase in advance and can be bought online.
- This event is entirely accessible.
- All guests for the event are required to show government photo ID as per our AGLC license.